Houston Employment Lawyers
Sutliff & Stout, PLLC represents individuals and companies in all phases and types of employment litigation. We pursue and defend claims in all of the following areas and more:
- Covenants not to compete
- Employment discrimination
- Wrongful discharge
- Independent contractor and FLSA classification and related wage and hour issues
- Entitlement to employee benefits
- Misappropriation of trade secrets and confidential information
- Unfair competition
- Labor-management disputes
- Workforce restructuring issues
- Compliance with complex domestic and foreign statutes
- And other employment-related torts
We possess the resources and mastery of the law necessary to handle complex single-party or multi-party matters, in state and federal courts and before arbitration panels. Our flexible billing approach also allows us to counsel clients on comparatively routine labor and employment litigation issues. We also have a thorough understanding of traditional labor law.
Contact us today to learn how our aggressive, personalized and flexible approach can help you achieve all of your labor and employment litigation goals.