Houston Oil and Gas Attorney
Throughout its storied past, Texas has been home to numerous prospectors and explorers searching every inch of land for that illusive gusher. Throughout Texas jurisprudence, a mineral owner’s rights to enter and extract his find have been equally explored. Indeed, the mineral owner’s rights are some of the most well-settled, bedrock tenets of Texas property law.
At Sutliff & Stout, we understand your rights under Texas law and have the skills and experience necessary to protect them. We understand that obtaining a favorable outcome is often critical to accomplishing your business objectives.
We have experience in a wide array of oil and gas litigation matters, including:
- Claims involving lease, royalty and mineral rights
- Pipeline construction, placement and easement disputes
- Surface owner disputes
- Claims of injury, death or property damage
- Insurance claims stemming from well, pipeline and drilling rig accidents
- Seismic and geophysical testing
- Breaches of operator duties
- Pooling disputes
- Compliance with local and government ordinances
If you require an oil and gas attorney in the field or in the courthouse, we have the experience and ability to help you.