Houston, TX (2/16/2021) – A woman and a little girl are now dead from carbon monoxide poisoning in an effort to keep warm as a winter storm plagues Texas.
The woman and the girl were in their car in the garage with the motor running when it happened.
This is just one of many cases that are occurring throughout Houston. Hundreds of cases have been reported on carbon monoxide poisoning incidents as homes are still without power during the storm.
Officials urge to not have cars or grills used inside a building.
It’s important to contact a wrongful death attorney during a heartbreaking loss since they have the resources to help you. If you live in Houston or the surrounding areas and were involved in an accident, the experienced wrongful death lawyers at Sutliff & Stout can help you understand how much your wrongful death lawsuit is worth. Please call our office anytime at 713-987-7111.
Source: Yahoo News
Our deepest condolences go out to the families of the victims of this horrible incident. Please click the “Remove Post” link if you would like this post removed. REMOVE POST