Seeking Justice for Injury Victims in the Texas Hill Country
Sutliff & Stout is a Texas personal injury law firm. From our office in Marble Falls, we represent injury victims in Horseshoe Bay, Kingsland, Buchanan Dam, Burnet and the greater Highland Lakes area.
The roads in and around Marble Falls, Texas, are commonly home to devastating crashes that produce significant injuries and even fatalities. US Highway 281 between Marble Falls and Burnet is a hotspot for collisions involving commercial vehicles and/or vehicles traveling at a high rate of speed.
Additionally, the combination of windy roads, fast drivers and skinny roadways commonly result in accidents on FM 1431, both east of Marble Falls and between Marble Falls and Kingsland.
705 US 281, Suite 200
Marble Falls, TX 78654
Sutliff & Stout is committed to changing the narrative involving personal injury attorneys by offering diligent, transparent service on behalf of each and every one of its clients. Nobody should ever have to deal with a serious injury or wrongful death, but should such an event ever arise, the experienced attorneys of Sutliff & Stout are right down the street to help.
Featured Client Testimonials
Personal Injury Practice Areas
- What to Do After an Accident
- How to Report a Car Accident in Texas
- Do I Need a Lawyer After a Car Accident?
- Determining Fault in a Car Accident
- Causes and Liability in Truck Accidents
- Evidence in Commercial Truck Accident Cases
- Parties Involved in Commercial Truck Accident Cases
- Timing is Critical in Truck Accident Cases
- Steps to Take Following a Motorcycle Accident
- Texas Motorcycle Accident FAQ
- Safety Tips for Avoiding a Motorcycle Accidents
- Texas Motorcycle Laws: The Basics
Wrongful Death Cases
- What is a Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- What Damages can be Claimed for Wrongful Death?
- The Elements of a Successful Wrongful Death Claim
- Texas Wrongful Death Statute of Limitations
Jones Act Injury Cases
- What is The Jones Act?
- Do You Have an Injury Case Under the Jones Act?
- Damages in Jones Act / DOHSA Cases
- How Does the Jones Act Apply to Cruise Ships?