A native Austinite, Leigh Joseph joined Sutliff & Stout, Injury & Accident Law Firm in 2016. Despite the strong Longhorn blood in her family, Leigh studied math and computer science at Texas A&M, going on to graduate cum laude from South Texas College of Law as a member of Law Review, and to complete post-law graduate study and licensing as a patent attorney.
Leigh has varied experience, interests, and talents, ranging from private law practice to serve in state government to teaching Sunday school, leading Weight Watchers groups and creating baked confections for special occasions.
Throughout all of her pursuits, Leigh’s passion is clear: to help people understand and take positive steps toward moving forward in living their best lives. This is what she strives to do for clients of Sutliff & Stout, Injury & Accident Law Firm.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Texas A&M University, B.S. Applied Mathematical Sciences, minors in Business Administration and Computer Science
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- U.S. District Courts for the Western and Southern Districts of Texas
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
ACTIVITIES AND AFFILIATIONS
- Travis County Women Lawyers Association
- State Bar College Member, 2008-2012
- Law Review Member, South Texas College of Law
- Phi Delta Phi
HONORS AND REWARDS
- In addition to being active in children’s ministry, Leigh has served in various leadership positions for Tarrytown United Methodist Church, including the Administrative Board and the Nominations Committee.