Seeking Justice for Injury Victims in the Texas Hill Country
The roads in and around Marble Falls, Texas, are commonly home to devastating crashes that produce significant injuries and even fatalities. US Highway 281 between Marble Falls and Burnet is a hotspot for collisions involving commercial vehicles and/or vehicles traveling at a high rate of speed.
Additionally, the combination of windy roads, fast drivers and skinny roadways commonly result in accidents on FM 1431, both east of Marble Falls and between Marble Falls and Kingsland.
600 Main St.
Marble Falls, TX 78654
Sutliff & Stout is committed to changing the narrative involving personal injury attorneys by offering diligent, transparent service on behalf of each and every one of its clients. Nobody should ever have to deal with a serious injury or wrongful death, but should such an event ever arise, the experienced attorneys of Sutliff & Stout are right down the street to help.
Featured Client Testimonials
Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Causes and Liability in Truck Accidents
- Evidence in Commercial Truck Accident Cases
- Parties Involved in Commercial Truck Accident Cases
- Timing is Critical in Truck Accident Cases
- Steps to Take Following a Motorcycle Accident
- Texas Motorcycle Accident FAQ
- Safety Tips for Avoiding a Motorcycle Accidents
- Texas Motorcycle Laws: The Basics
Wrongful Death Cases
- What is a Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- What Damages can be Claimed for Wrongful Death?
- The Elements of a Successful Wrongful Death Claim
- Texas Wrongful Death Statute of Limitations
Jones Act Injury Cases
Oil Industry Accidents
- An Overview of Oil Industry Accident Lawsuits
- Types of Oil Field Injuries and Accidents
- What to Do After an Oil Field Accident
- Oil Field Accidents: Frequently Asked Questions