How to Get a Copy of a Pearland Police Department Accident Report
If you were recently involved in a car accident and the Pearland Police Department was the reporting party, you can obtain a copy of the car accident report.
A Pearland police accident report (also called a crash report) plays a crucial role when it comes to filing a claim after sustaining injuries or damages following a car accident.
You can obtain a copy of the crash report:
- In-person at the Pearland Police Department
- Requesting a copy by mail
- Ordering the accident report online
Request a Pearland Accident Report In-person
You may choose to request a copy of your accident report in person. You will need to head to the Pearland Police Department which is located at 3519 Liberty Dr. Pearland, TX 77581 (directions).
When you arrive you will need to present your case number and any additional information. Typically, police accident reports can take up to 10 business days before they are available, so be sure to give them a call at (281) 652-1600 before heading down there.
We’ll get your Pearland Car Accident Report for you.
Just provide the details of your accident, and we’ll do our best to track down your Fort Worth accident report and email it to you.
*This service is available to anyone involved in a collision that needs help getting their crash report. This service is not available to other law firms or insurance companies.
Request Your Pearland Car Accident Report by Mail
You may also request a copy of your car accident report through the mail.
To begin, simply write a letter requesting a copy of the car accident report. Next, you will need to include the case number and any relevant information pertaining to the car accident report.
Finally, enclose a check of $6, payable to the Pearland Police Department and a stamped self-addressed envelope to:
Pearland Police Department
3519 Liberty Dr.
Pearland, TX 77581
Receive Your Pearland Car Accident Report Online
Obtaining a copy of your car accident report is also available online. You can request a copy here.
Additionally, you will need to provide the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Driver’s license number and issuing state
- Date of the accident
- Case number
Additional Information for Pearland Car Accident Reports
- You may also be able to request a copy of the crash report through the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT)
- If a Pearland police officer was not present for the car accident and you were required to fill out a CR-2 Form (also known as a Blue Form) this will be your official copy of the car accident report. You should retain this document for your records
- If you suffered injuries from a car accident in Pearland you should not hesitate to take advantage of a free case review from our Texas Injury Lawyers