How to Get Your Abilene, Texas Police Department Accident Report
A car accident report can be an important piece of evidence when it comes to filing a claim either with your insurance company or your Texas injury lawyers.
Individuals involved in a car accident in Abilene, Texas may be interested in ordering a car accident report filed by an Abilene Police Department.
Those interested in ordering an Abilene car accident report have a few different options for doing so.
Make a request in person
Requests can also be made in person at the Records Program Manager located at 450 Pecan Street, Abilene, Texas 79601 (get directions).
Additionally, you will be required to provide details of the accident.
We’ll get your Abilene Car Accident Report For You
Just provide the details of your accident, and we’ll track down your Abilene accident report and email it to you.
*This service is available to anyone involved in a collision that needs help getting their crash report. This service is not available to other law firms or insurance companies.
Request an Abilene Car Accident Report Online
Perhaps the most convenient way to request an Abilene car accident report is via the online form posted on the Abilene City Secretary’s website. Be sure to include the following:
- Your name
- Current address
- Phone number
- the name of the responsible party involved in the accident
- date of birth
- the date of the accident
- time of the accident
- location of the accident
You may also find it useful to visit the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) website and request a CR-3 Form.
Email a request to the Abilene City Secretary
Abilene car accident report requests can be emailed to the Abilene City Secretary. Requests can be emailed to [email protected].
Car accident report requests submitted in this way should include the same information required on the online request form. Emailed requests should also include where the requestor would like the report to be sent.
Request an Abilene Car Accident by Mail
Abilene car accident report requests can be mailed to the Abilene City Secretary. Requests can be mailed to:
Records Program Manager
Attn: Abilene City Secretary
P.O. Box 174
Abilene, TX 79604
Car accident report requests should include all information about the car accident and the parties involved. Mailed requests should also include a where the requestor would like the report to be sent.
- Driver’s Crash Reports or CR-2 Forms cannot be requested from the Abilene Police Department. If you have copy of this form this will be your offical car accident report and should be retained for your records
- If you suffered injuries from a car accident in Abilene you should not hesitate to take advantage of a free case review from our Texas Injury Lawyers
- Will Insurance Pay for a Wrecked Car in a DUI Accident? - September 3, 2021
- What’s the Average Settlement for a Drunk Driving Accident Case in Texas? - August 30, 2021
- Understanding How to Get Surveillance Camera Footage of Your Car Accident - August 30, 2021