If you were recently involved in a car accident in Odessa, Texas, and dealt with the Odessa Police Department there options to obtain a copy of the car accident report. The city of Odessa typically charges a fee for the accident report, the fee varies between $4 & $8.
If you are interested in ordering your Odessa car accident report, there are a couple of options available to you.
We’ll get your Odessa Car Accident Report For You
Just provide the details of your accident, and we’ll track down your Odessa accident report and email it to you.
*This service is available to anyone involved in a collision that needs help getting their crash report. This service is not available to other law firms or insurance companies.
Order your Odessa Car Accident Report Online
Ordering a car accident report from the Odessa Police Department is simple. You can order your Odessa car accident report through the third-party website, PoliceReports. Additionally, fill out all the information relevant to the car accident (parties involved, date of the accident, the location of the accident, etc.) and the car accident report will be delivered to you. Car accident reports cost $8 if ordered through this service.
Order your report in person
Head down to the Odessa Police Department Records Unit, they are located at 205 N. Grant Odessa, TX. 79761, and see if your car accident report is available for pick-up. Although, officers have 10 business days after an accident to complete and file an accident report. Odessa car accident reports are typically available the day after an accident has occurred.
It would be a good idea to give them a call at (432) 332-6100. The Records Unit Lobby is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Additional Information Regarding Odessa Car Accident Reports
- If there was not an Odessa police officer present to fill out a car accident report and you were instructed to fill out a CR-2 Form (also called a Blue Form). This will serve as your accident report and should be retained for your records
- If you suffered injuries from a car accident in Odessa, Texas you should not hesitate to take advantage of a free case review from our Texas Injury Lawyers
- Will Insurance Pay for a Wrecked Car in a DUI Accident? - September 3, 2021
- What’s the Average Settlement for a Drunk Driving Accident Case in Texas? - August 30, 2021
- Understanding How to Get Surveillance Camera Footage of Your Car Accident - August 30, 2021