How to Get Your Bryan Police Department Accident Report
When you are involved in a car accident, a copy of your Bryan Police Department Accident Report can be critical evidence when filing a claim for your car and injuries.
If you have recently been in an accident, and the Bryan Texas Police Department filled out an accident report, you can get access to a copy of your Bryan PD accident report by going in person to the Records Division, or by sending a written request through mail or fax.
Getting your Bryan Police Department Accident Report in Person
To get your Bryan police report in person, you need to go into the Records Division located at 303 East 29th Street Bryan, TX 77803 between the hours of 8am and 5pm Monday through Friday.
We’ll get your LPD accident report for you.
Just provide the details of your accident, and we’ll do our best to track down your Bryan police accident report and email it to you.
*This service is available to anyone involved in a collision that needs help getting their crash report. This service is not available to other law firms or insurance companies.
Written Requests for Accident Reports
Additionally, you can request a copy of your Bryan Police Department offense report in writing by either mail or fax. Please be sure to include all of the information below.
When you send in your written request through mail or fax make sure that you include the following information:
- Your contact information including your phone number
- The case number
- The name of an involved party
- Information about the case such as the date and/or location of the incident
Requesting your Bryan Police Accident Report by Mail
You can get a copy of your Bryan Police Accident Report by mailing in a written request with the information above to:
Bryan Police Department
303 East 29th Street
Requesting your Bryan Police Department Record By Fax
You can fax your written request to get a copy of your Bryan Police Department Record to (979) 209-5346.
Important Considerations to Keep in Mind
- If you have questions contact the Bryan Police Department at (979) 209-5345
- If you received a copy of a CR-2 Crash Form (also known as a Blue Form) this will serve as a your copy of the accident report and should be retained for your records.
- If you suffered injuries from a car accident in Bryan you should not hesitate to take advantage of a free case review from our Texas Injury Lawyers