• By: Hank Stout
  • Published: September 2018

How to Get a Flower Mound Police Report After a Car Accident

If you were recently involved in a car accident and the Flower Mound Police Department was responsible for filing the accident or crash report then there are several ways to get a copy of the report.

Car accidents can be a complicated situation when it comes to determining who is at fault. A car accident report from the Flower Mound Police can be a crucial piece of evidence when it comes to filing a claim. You can get a copy of your accident report either online, in-person, or by submitting a written request to the Flower Mound Police Department.

Request a copy in-person

If you choose to receive a copy of your accident report in-person you will need to head down to the Flower Mound Police Department. They are located at 4150 Kirkpatrick Lane Flower Mound, TX 75028 (directions).

You will need to also submit a written request to the Flower Mound Police Department and show a proof of identification. In addition, if you choose to pick up a copy of the crash report in-person you must have been directly involved with the accident. If you are not a part of the party involved in the accident then you will receive a redacted version of the accident report.

We’ll get your Flower Mound accident report for you.

Just provide the details of your accident, and we’ll do our best to track down your Flower Mound police accident report and email it to you.

*This service is available to anyone involved in a collision that needs help getting their crash report. This service is not available to other law firms or insurance companies.

Receive a copy of the accident report online

Perhaps the most convenient way to receive a copy of your car accident report from the Flower Mound police is online. The Flower Mound police department uses the LexisNexis Portal to request a copy of the accident report. You can find request a copy here.

Important information regarding accident reports

  • If you received a CR-2 Form (also called a Blue Form) this will serve as your copy of the accident report and should be retained for your records.
  • The Flower Mound Police Department charges $6 dollars for a copy of an accident report. If you have any questions concerning your accident report you should call them at (972) 874-3323.
  • If you suffered injuries from a car accident in Fort Worth you should not hesitate to take advantage of a free case review from our Texas Injury Lawyers

About the Author

Hank Stout co-founded Sutliff & Stout, Injury & Accident Law Firm, to protect and pursue the rights of people who were harmed by the carelessness of others. Mr. Stout is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law and has been actively trying cases for over fifteen years. In recognition of his accomplishments and results, he has been selected by Thompson Reuters as a Super Lawyer since 2014 (a distinction given to less than 1% of the lawyers in the state of Texas) and has been selected as Lead Counsel. To learn more, read Hank's full bio here.

Rate this post

Did you find this information useful? Or would you like to see something different? Help us improve by rating this post. If you'd like to give specific feedback, or if you have questions about a potential personal injury claim, don't hesitate contact our firm for a free case review.

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars
(No Ratings Yet)