How to get a League City Police Report
When you have been in an accident, getting a League City Police Report can be crucial piece of evidence for filing a claim for your car accident damages and injuries.
If you have recently been in an accident, and the League City Police Department filled out a car accident report, you have several options for getting access to a copy of your League City PD police report.
We’ll get your League City Police Department accident report for you.
Just provide the details of your accident, and we’ll do our best to track down your League City police accident report and email it to you.
*This service is available to anyone involved in a collision that needs help getting their crash report. This service is not available to other law firms or insurance companies.
Getting your League City Police Reports Online
You can find League City Police Reports online here. Please note that records may take several weeks to appear online. Currently, the online League City accident reports are unavailable, so you should check back at a later date or contact the League City Police Department using a method below.
Requesting your League City Police Records in Person
You can request your League City police record going in person to the League City Police Department Records Division, located at 555 W Walker St, League City, TX 77573. You can get their business hours by calling the League City TX Police Department non-emergency line at (281)332-2566. There is a $5 fee for all in-person requests.
Requesting your League City Police Reports By Mail
You can also request League City Police Reports by mail by sending your request to
League City Police Department
555 W Walker St
League City, TX
There is $5 fee for all mail requests.
Requesting League City Police Department Records over Email
Additionally, you can request your League City Police Department Records by emailing the League City Police Department Records Management Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sending your League City Police Reports Request over Fax
If you want to request your League City Crash Reports over fax, you can fax your request to (281) 338-4124.
Important Notes to Consider
- The Record Manager for the League City Police Department can be reached by phone at (281) 338-4152 if you have any questions.
- There may be additional fees associated with requesting records. Please call the League City Police Department Records Unit at (281) 338-4152 to receive pricing information.
- You can pay fees through a personal check or money order payable to the City of League City.
- Requests may take up to 10 working days to be processed and you may need to provide additional information to get your police report.
- More information about requests can be found at on the League City’s Police Department’s website.
- If you suffered injuries from a car accident in League City you should not hesitate to take advantage of a free case review from our Texas Injury Lawyers