Round Rock Police Department (RRPD) Accident Reports
Individuals involved in a car accident that was responded to by a Round Rock Police Officer may be interested in obtaining a copy of the car accident report.
A car accident report can be a crucial piece of evidence when it comes to filing a claim, either with your insurance company or your Texas Injury Lawyers.
Those who are interested in obtaining a copy of the Round Rock car accident report have a few options for doing so.
There are a few different ways to obtain the Round Rock car accident report.
Request the Car Accident Report In-person
You can pick-up a copy of you Round Rock car accident report from the Round Rock Police Department.
The car accident report can be obtained by going to Round Rock Police Department Headquarters, located at 2701 North Mays Street Round Rock, TX 78665 (get directions).
Car accident reports charge $6 and either cash, check, and money orders are accepted for payment. Be sure your car accident report is available and call them ahead of time at
We’ll get your Round Rock accident report for you.
Just provide the details of your accident, and we’ll track down your Round Rock accident report and email it to you.
*This service is available to anyone involved in a collision that needs help getting their crash report. This service is not available to other law firms or insurance companies.
Request the Round Rock car accident report by mail
The Round Rock car accident report can be ordered through the mail as well. Requests sent through the mail should include:
- stamped and self-addressed
- written request of the accident, be sure to include all necessary information
- Check or money order for $6
Order Your Round Rock Car Accident Report Online
Finally, you can order a copy of the accident report online. Simply, put in an Open Records Request and provide all the necessary details to the car accident. After the car accident report should be available within 24 hours and you should receive an email with a copy of the car accident report.
Useful Information About Round Rock Car Accident Reports
- If you are looking for a Driver’s Crash Report (CR-2 Form), this document can be requested from the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT). This can be obtained from any police department and will serve as your official car accident report
- Car accident reports can take some time before they become available, be sure to call ahead of time
- If you suffered injuries from a car accident in The Woodlands, TX area or Montgomery county you should not hesitate to take advantage of a free case review from our Texas Injury Lawyers